With the advancement of technology, drug testers today have found better ways of testing the effects of marijuana. For instance, a saliva sample is now used to test marijuana consumption.
Saliva tests are conducted in many medical care facilities and are designed to test for THC, which is the active ingredient in marijuana. THC is what causes a person to get high and experience the euphoria that they’re so commonly known for.
THC is fat-soluble and is stored in the human body’s fat cells. This means that even if a person were to stop using marijuana, THC would still be present in their system, and can be detected in a saliva test.
In order to test the presence of marijuana in one’s system, the following procedures are made. However, keep in mind that different tests can detect THC in your body in various timeframes, so consider the list below:
- Saliva testing: The saliva test is not only taken as a way to determine drug use but also to get samples for DNA testing. In this case, the saliva samples are used to determine the specific recreational use of marijuana, wherein the THC content can stay in a person’s system for up to 48 hours.
- Hair testing: The use of hair testing is varied. Aside from being used as a way of determining drug use, this procedure is also used in forensics and in legal cases. When testing for marijuana, it can be detected for as long as 90 days.
- Urine testing: In urine testing, it is done by collecting a sample of urine, then the urine is then sent to a laboratory to determine the presence of drugs. When it comes to identifying marijuana in the tester’s system, the THC content can be detectable for up to 72 hours.
- Blood testing: Blood testing is useful as a way to determine the concentration of a drug in the bloodstream. For this kind of test, the drug tester will take a blood sample, and the presence of THC can be found for up to 48 hours.
These days, medical marijuana is also legal in many states. Thus, a person could also get a medical marijuana card and use it for medical purposes. However, one might need to undergo drug tests for job purposes, which can put the user at risk if he or she does not live in a state that legalizes medical marijuana.
In that case, what are the ways you can detoxify your system as quickly as 24 hours?
List of Detox Products for Cleaning Your System
A more accurate way of detoxifying the body from THC is to use a detoxification product. The product is able to be used for up to a period of 10 hours and is composed of natural ingredients that do not cause any side effects.
There are a lot of products like these in the market, but the ones that stand out are the following:
- The Stuff: A Product for Passing Urine Drug Tests
The Stuff is specifically formulated for passing a urine drug test. The ingredients of the product are made out of natural ingredients and will help detox the body before the next drug test comes around. The ingredients of the product are listed as the following:
- Uva Ursi
- Burdock Root
- Dandelion Root
- Devils Claw
- Milk Thistle
- Fruit Pectin
- Deionized Filtered Water
- Citric Acid
Remember that for this product to properly take effect, it needs to be taken on the day of the drug. The product is a best seller amongst the testing and detox product industry and is used by a lot of people to pass their drug tests. The product will aid in passing the urinalysis test, but it does not aid in passing a blood test.
What are the Pros and Cons of The Stuff?
- It does not need an activator;
- It’s effective in removing THC from the body’s system;
- It can take effect within 60 minutes;
- The Stuff is not legal in all states;
- Stat Flush: Pill Options for Urine Tests
Stat Flush is a brand new all-natural product that will help detoxify the body from THC. The product was made to help pass a urine test for workplace drug screening.
The product is composed of the following:
- Uva Ursi Leaf Extract (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi)
- Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum cassia)
- Dandelion Root Extract (Taraxacum mongolicum)
- Gentian Root Extract (Gentiana Lutea)
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract (Silybum marianum)
- Barberry Root Extract (Berberis vulgaris)
- Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa)
- Panax Ginseng Extract (Panax ginseng)
- Grape Skin (Vitis vinifera)
- Creatine Monohydrate
It is important to keep in mind that the product should not be used as a routine method to detoxify the body after regular marijuana use. The product will help to flush the system by assisting the body in eliminating the toxins and the metabolites that the body is trying to get rid of after a long period of cannabis use.
What are the Pros and Cons of Stat Flush?
- Clear instructions that anyone can easily follow to the letter;
- It does not need an activator;
- It is undetectable by tests;
- There are too many variables included;
- Toxin Rid 5 Day: An All-Around Drug Detox Kit
Toxin Rid is a detox product designed to cleanse the entire body so that the system is free of THC metabolites. The product is available in the form of tablets, and it should be taken three times per hour, for a total of five hours daily with eight ounces of water.
The product is versatile and can help the body get rid of other toxins as well. The Toxin Rid 5 Day is composed of the following:
- Sodium (electrolyte)
- Potassium (electrolyte)
- Kelp (contains vitamins and electrolytes)
- Chloride from sea minerals (electrolyte)
- Boron (for absorption)
- Alfalfa Leaf Extract (diuretic and fat burner)
The product can be used all in one day, but a suggested regimen is to use it for at least two to three days leading up to the day of the drug test. This is to ensure that it works as an all-around detoxification kit.
What are the Pros and Cons of Toxin Rid 5 Day?
- It does not have any risks of triggering adverse effects;
- Is composed of all-natural ingredients;
- It is recommended for chronic drug users;
- It can be a tedious pill to maintain, especially since it requires you to take specific amounts within hourly intervals;
Other Drugs and How Long It Stays in Your System
A drug test can also be used to test for the presence of any other drugs in your system. Aside from THC, there are also other drugs that might appear in a drug test, some of which are as follows:
Cocaine: Cocaine can stay in the person’s system for a period of two to three days, depending on how frequently the person uses it.
Heroin: Heroin can stay in the system for about one to three days.
MDMA: MDMA can stay in the body’s system for a period of two to four days or so.
Methamphetamine: Methamphetamine can stay in the person’s system for up to three days, depending on the frequency of use.
The Bottom Line: Cleaning Your Body from Substances
There are many things you can do or products you can take to cleanse your system from drugs but it isn’t always guaranteed that it will help you pass a drug test. There are many factors that can cause you to fail a drug test. The only sure way in passing a drug test is to abstain from drugs all together.