If you’re looking for a place to share your written work, we welcome you to write for us. Whether you’ve written a news piece regarding addiction or even a personal story about your recovery, feel free to submit your work today.
Here are some category guidelines we want to see in your work:
- Write about addiction topics
- Cover a news topic (related to addiction) or tell your story, share memories, express yourself regarding addiction recovery
- Inspirational pieces and self-improvement topics about recovery
- Relevant news regarding addiction
To start writing for Drug Addiction Now:
Fill out the below form. If you have any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow these guidelines when submitting your work. All published work will be shared on our site and other social media outlets.
The process to submit and publish your work:
- When you are done with your work, submit your unpublished draft to our team for review.
- Give us a couple of days to go over your work. Keep an eye on your email for any notifications from our team in regards to notes or slight edits you may need to make to your work. If you do not receive feedback or your story is not published, it may not have been selected for the publication.
- The types of edits our team may request you to make may be regarding grammar, spelling, your formatting or even topic or subject of your work. We want your work to be professional. If you do not agree with the edits we are requesting you to make, your work may be withdrawn from publication.
If you are interested in contributing your work on Drug Addiction Now, feel free to follow these steps. We look forward to seeing your work on our site!